Clutch pressure sensor 40 bar – Ferrari F1 DCT 7DCL750
Two of these pressure sensors (C1 and C2) are located on the DCT’s mechatronics unit and monitor the hydraulic pressure at both clutches. This is a brand new and original i2s spare part.
Main shaft bearing – Ferrari F1 DCT 7DCL750
The main shaft bearing is required to fix the most common problem of the Ferrari DCT gearbox: the weep hole leak. We offer a brand-new, OE quality bearing.
RAVENOL ATF DCT-F3 is a synthetic DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) Fluid, designed on the basis of high quality hydrocrack oils with a special additive and inhibition, which ensure a perfect function of the dual-clutch transmission.
- Very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures
- A high, stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation stability
- Protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- Excellent cooling capacity
- Increased shear stability
Screw plug – Ferrari F1 DCT 7DCL750
Original Getrag screw plug for the Ferrari DCT gearbox, including seal
System pressure sensor 60 bar – Ferrari F1 DCT 7DCL750
The system pressure sensor (60 bar) is responsible to measure the hydraulic pressure in the DCT transmission hydraulic system. This is a brandnew spare part.